· How did you decide on the subject matter for your first book?
· Who would benefit from looking at this book?
· Where can readers purchase your book?
· Can you describe how you go about getting a particular shot? Is it premeditated, or do great shots just “happen?”
· Can you tell us about any notable people that you’ve met over the past three years that you’ve spent photographing for “Working the Water”?
· Who inspires your work? What other photographers do you admire and why?
· Do you have a trailer for your book? If so, where can we view it?
· What do you hope that your readers take away with them?
· Is your book available in any other formats besides print?
· Are the photos in this book available for purchase?
· We want to know a little bit about the behind-the-scenes life of Jay Fleming. Can you describe an average day?
· Most people who meet you are surprised to see that the person behind some of their favorite photographs is so young. Why do you think this is?
· You live in Annapolis, Md., correct? What are a few of your favorite things about that area, and how have they influenced your photography?
· What is the most memorable response to your artwork that you have experienced?